Skip to main content

Different Road.....Same Pain

 
 
The definition of pain :physical suffering or discomfort caused by illness or injury
Injury can be physical and emotional.
 
We all walk roads of pain at one time or another.
Whether it's our own road or one we are walking for someone we love and care for.
 
Each one is a different based on the circumstances and situations they are going through.
Some are self inflicted by their own choices...
And some are not.
There are roads of pain that come to be simply because someone we love is going through hell and back and we have chosen to walk it out with them.
We do so because we love them.....
We do so because we have conquered our own road of pain and know how to prevail.
 
I choose do so because of the unconditional love of my daddy God has given me my entire life, never leaving nor forsaking me.
 It is unconditional love is what will bring those I love through the pain, out of the shame and into a new season of peace.....
His peace.
 
 
Romans 15:13
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."
 
 
Our daddy God will put those in our lives willing to walk our roads of pain with us.
Those who will encourage us to keep going....
To give us hope.....
To give us strength......
Those who will carry us when our steps become too heavy.
Others who experienced similar roads in life and know the journey to our destination.
Those who have no clue as to what we are going through but yet choose to stand for us because the love they have in their heart is bigger than the issues we face.
 
 
Our roads may be different in  the circumstances that surround our situations.
Some may be full of bumps while others my have many twists and turns.
Regardless how different our roads may be .......
Pain is pain  and the hurt is the same.
 
Our roads of pain may be in the form of rejection, loss of a loved one, a broken home, loneliness, old hurts and mistrust from childhood.
It may be physical pain from extended illness and injury. 
 
Regardless of where our pain stems from, it is up to us to allow God's grace into our lives.....
To trust in Him for complete healing.
 
 
Isaiah 41:10:
 "Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right
 
It took me a very long time of living and wallowing  on my roads of pain to understand and see the true love of my daddy God.
I had to get to a place in my life where I was sick and tired of being sick and tired.
A place that I really wanted to be happy and no longer hurt day in and day out.
I had to open my eyes and my heart to see the hands reaching out to walk, run and carry through my roads of pain.
 
If you are on a road of pain right now.....
Regardless if it is bumpy, twisty and full of turns....
Whether it is full of sand and grit and loaded with rocks for you to climb.....
I promise you, if you stretch forth your hand, your daddy God has a hand there to grab you.
There is healing in the pain.
 
Different road... Same pain
 
Xoxoxo
Stacey
 
 
Romans 8:37-39: 
"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Touching The Hem Of His Garment

It's day 6 of my 21 day fast and I have discovered just how much I have relied on social media for my daily encouragement. It's so easy , one click of my mouse and it's there for me to see. A short cut of sorts, a quick fix in a world , my world, that is constantly moving and changing. But when I dig into my daddy Gods word, when I take the time to seek Him, the encouragement is more....So much more. Today I am encouraged by the woman who suffered with the issue of blood. For 12 years she suffered a life of misery and in her culture was considered  unclean. It was a chronic condition which means she probably had anemia as well as  physical weakness. She was hopelessly incurable by the many doctors she had sought out for medical care. She had become destitute for she spent all that she had. Everything and everyone who she would come in contact with would have become ceremonially unclean making her shunned by all in society including her family. Her husband probably

Sifting Before the Shifting

I have been hearing the Lord say " shift" for the last year.  Shift in the atmosphere, shift in our nation, shift in the church, and a shift in me.  When I think about the word shift, I see a grand swope of the hand of God moving all into a direction of peace and wholeness.I believe without a doubt He is doing so, however I never once entertained the though He'd have to do some sifting.... sifting in me. Sifting is a process, a two part process, when sifting wheat. First comes the threshing, the beating of the grain using a flail. Second part is the winnowing, throwing the mixture in the air allowing the wind to blow away the lighter chaffs and the heavier grains to fall back down for recovery.  I take a closer look at this process and begin to meditate on how it applies to my life. The threshing  is the process of removal; removing those things which will cause me to stumble.When God begins to remove, He does so with the intent of replacing; replacing with those

When My Puzzle Pieces Do Not Fit

    Putting a puzzle together can be fun, enjoyable and somewhat a relaxing time when the pieces all fit correctly the first time.  However when it is a puzzle with thousands of little pieces that require a great deal of time trying to figure out what piece goes where it can become frustrating, at least for me. Many times I have had to rely on the box top picture to navigate me through the placing of each piece and even that process can be irritating. Eventually the pieces do all fit exactly the way they were created to fit and the perfect picture is formed.It is a victory of sorts for me as patience is not my best quality.  But what about when our life's pieces are not fitting together? I had this certain picture I created in my mind, a picture how my own pieces were to fit together, my perfect box top per say. However the pieces I chose I could not force them to fit. No matter how I placed them, pushed them together, they still would not connect. My box top picture was