Skip to main content

Cross Roads

* I take no credit for this photo*

How many times in life do we come to a crossroad? 
I know......Many right?
With every new season in life, we come to a crossroad.
I have encountered many in my life.
Some good........
Some not so good.
 I am sitting at one at this very moment in my life...
Waiting for instruction on which road I am to take. 

I know most see a cross road as a major life change and I agree, most are. 
My cross road my not be huge or major, but to me ,never the less, it is a cross road. 

In the past I have always ran ahead of God....
Turning on  roads I thought were best. 
Little did I know I would have to back up, turn around, and start over.....
Many times......
Which is exhausting in itself, Can I tell you?
~Sheesh~

 The good news....
Our daddy God never leaves us as we are.
We are not left stranded on the side of the road.
He has given us a map....
Road signs.....
Others standing for us , pointing us in the right way.
( Our cloud of witnesses)
Directions for our journey. 
We do however have to be willing to follow His lead.
I have learned to listen for His voice.
( After several wrong turns in life)

For now I will wait for Him to lead me on the road I am to take.....
I have purposed to no longer run ahead of him.....
And in the moments my feet start to venture before the appointed time...
He gives me His word...
His directions. 
Thank you Sweet Jesus!!

If you are are at a cross road in your life, you are not alone. 
He, our daddy God, is there with your map and directions....
Just listen for his voice...
He will not lead you wrong :)


Psalm 119:105
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path

Psalm 119:130

The entrance of Your words gives light; It gives understanding to the simple.

Psalm 119:133

Direct my steps by Your word, And let no iniquity have dominion over me. 

I shall hear a word behind me, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” whenever I turn to the right or the left. (Isaiah 30:21)

God will instruct me and teach me in the way I should go. He will guide me with His eye.Psalm 32:8

The Lord will guide me continually. Isaiah 58:11 

The Spirit of truth has come and He is guiding me into all truth. He will tell me things to come. John 16:13





xoxo
Stacey

Comments

  1. The journey of life can be scary if we forget that we only need to hold our Father's hand and trust Him as He leads us. Thank you for sharing!

    Marissa
    http://raysofgraceandjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your Sweet Comments Are Loved~

Popular posts from this blog

Touching The Hem Of His Garment

It's day 6 of my 21 day fast and I have discovered just how much I have relied on social media for my daily encouragement. It's so easy , one click of my mouse and it's there for me to see. A short cut of sorts, a quick fix in a world , my world, that is constantly moving and changing. But when I dig into my daddy Gods word, when I take the time to seek Him, the encouragement is more....So much more. Today I am encouraged by the woman who suffered with the issue of blood. For 12 years she suffered a life of misery and in her culture was considered  unclean. It was a chronic condition which means she probably had anemia as well as  physical weakness. She was hopelessly incurable by the many doctors she had sought out for medical care. She had become destitute for she spent all that she had. Everything and everyone who she would come in contact with would have become ceremonially unclean making her shunned by all in society including her family. Her husband probably

Sifting Before the Shifting

I have been hearing the Lord say " shift" for the last year.  Shift in the atmosphere, shift in our nation, shift in the church, and a shift in me.  When I think about the word shift, I see a grand swope of the hand of God moving all into a direction of peace and wholeness.I believe without a doubt He is doing so, however I never once entertained the though He'd have to do some sifting.... sifting in me. Sifting is a process, a two part process, when sifting wheat. First comes the threshing, the beating of the grain using a flail. Second part is the winnowing, throwing the mixture in the air allowing the wind to blow away the lighter chaffs and the heavier grains to fall back down for recovery.  I take a closer look at this process and begin to meditate on how it applies to my life. The threshing  is the process of removal; removing those things which will cause me to stumble.When God begins to remove, He does so with the intent of replacing; replacing with those

When My Puzzle Pieces Do Not Fit

    Putting a puzzle together can be fun, enjoyable and somewhat a relaxing time when the pieces all fit correctly the first time.  However when it is a puzzle with thousands of little pieces that require a great deal of time trying to figure out what piece goes where it can become frustrating, at least for me. Many times I have had to rely on the box top picture to navigate me through the placing of each piece and even that process can be irritating. Eventually the pieces do all fit exactly the way they were created to fit and the perfect picture is formed.It is a victory of sorts for me as patience is not my best quality.  But what about when our life's pieces are not fitting together? I had this certain picture I created in my mind, a picture how my own pieces were to fit together, my perfect box top per say. However the pieces I chose I could not force them to fit. No matter how I placed them, pushed them together, they still would not connect. My box top picture was