Skip to main content

A Beautiful Reminder



Psalm 85:8

I will hear what God the Lord will speak,For He will speak peace
To His people and to His saints;
But let them not turn back to folly.

I had not been able to understand why I had  been feeling like something was wrong......
The feeling that something was about to happen......
Not knowing what that something could be.
I questioned where did I belong......
What was the whole picture as to why I was moved in the first place? 
I understand it was partly a time of healing.....
Part of it was a spiritual protection ....( a daddy protecting his daughter from herself)
 And then partly to slowly have me deal with the root of my inter pain that had swallowed me up for most of my life..... Rejection.
One would think with all these "parts" I'd have the whole picture right? 
Ehhh not so much.
 There is more to it......
Much more. 

I had not been able to find the right words for the feelings  I had bouncing around. 
I couldn't articulate how I felt without sounding all gibberish .
I could not connect my feelings with words...........
Frustrated does not cover how I felt some days. 

I began to question just how in tuned I really am with my daddy God. 
If I was feeling all out of sorts , as a child of God I should know why I feel the way I do......
I never doubted His word..........
Nor have I doubted  His promises He has made to me......
I believe with all my heart what He says will come to pass.....
So why the uneasiness for lack of a better word?
Was it the timing of it all I was doubting?
Why do I feel so restless?

I was able to go  visit my Texas family and friends. 
My " Framily" :)
I love going back to my home church, it is amazing!!
 Not only was I blessed with a great service from my home pastor, I was blessed by  friends who had purchased a sermon series from a visiting pastor the week before, and could not wait to listen on the 4 hour drive back home. I was ready soak in every word!!

As soon as I heard him say," I don't know about you, but I have an unsettling feeling in my spirit". I felt like I was hit by a thunder bolt!!!
 Ooooooo......That's it, that's the feeling I have, that's the words I could not put my finger on.
He then goes on to say " Those who have been feeling displaced will be placed" 
 Instant light bulb!!!

"Positioning" my daddy God says to me. 


To hear I am being positioned to full fill the plan he has for me touches my very soul......
To know my feelings are not in vain......
For there is a purpose in it all......
This has been such a strange, hard, yet blessed season I have been it. 



I now see the unsettling as a positive emotion, because through it, my daddy God has taken away my natural compass of direction......
  I am now left for him to lead me.....
To rely on him and him alone.
To full fill my purpose as He sees fit.
When we really listen, we can hear him speak in the midst of the unsettling.....
We can feel his presence on the uncharted road we walk..... 
He will continue to nudge us with his whispers of love and encouragement. 

With the sunset to my back and traveling east to my home,  I am blessed........
He has me in the palm of his hand. 
A beautiful reminder~



Xoxox


Stacey


Comments

  1. I too have felt an "unsettling". I couldn't figure some things out, until one day out of the blue, a couple of things just "settled" in my mind. I still wonder what He has in store for me, because quite frankly, I feel unsettled and anxious about some things. But I know He will reveal it in His time.. Hugsssss and love to ya sister

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hugggssss and lovess to you!!! In his time we will all see his glory of what he has for us all!!!
      xoxox

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your Sweet Comments Are Loved~

Popular posts from this blog

Touching The Hem Of His Garment

It's day 6 of my 21 day fast and I have discovered just how much I have relied on social media for my daily encouragement. It's so easy , one click of my mouse and it's there for me to see. A short cut of sorts, a quick fix in a world , my world, that is constantly moving and changing. But when I dig into my daddy Gods word, when I take the time to seek Him, the encouragement is more....So much more. Today I am encouraged by the woman who suffered with the issue of blood. For 12 years she suffered a life of misery and in her culture was considered  unclean. It was a chronic condition which means she probably had anemia as well as  physical weakness. She was hopelessly incurable by the many doctors she had sought out for medical care. She had become destitute for she spent all that she had. Everything and everyone who she would come in contact with would have become ceremonially unclean making her shunned by all in society including her family. Her husband probably

Sifting Before the Shifting

I have been hearing the Lord say " shift" for the last year.  Shift in the atmosphere, shift in our nation, shift in the church, and a shift in me.  When I think about the word shift, I see a grand swope of the hand of God moving all into a direction of peace and wholeness.I believe without a doubt He is doing so, however I never once entertained the though He'd have to do some sifting.... sifting in me. Sifting is a process, a two part process, when sifting wheat. First comes the threshing, the beating of the grain using a flail. Second part is the winnowing, throwing the mixture in the air allowing the wind to blow away the lighter chaffs and the heavier grains to fall back down for recovery.  I take a closer look at this process and begin to meditate on how it applies to my life. The threshing  is the process of removal; removing those things which will cause me to stumble.When God begins to remove, He does so with the intent of replacing; replacing with those

When My Puzzle Pieces Do Not Fit

    Putting a puzzle together can be fun, enjoyable and somewhat a relaxing time when the pieces all fit correctly the first time.  However when it is a puzzle with thousands of little pieces that require a great deal of time trying to figure out what piece goes where it can become frustrating, at least for me. Many times I have had to rely on the box top picture to navigate me through the placing of each piece and even that process can be irritating. Eventually the pieces do all fit exactly the way they were created to fit and the perfect picture is formed.It is a victory of sorts for me as patience is not my best quality.  But what about when our life's pieces are not fitting together? I had this certain picture I created in my mind, a picture how my own pieces were to fit together, my perfect box top per say. However the pieces I chose I could not force them to fit. No matter how I placed them, pushed them together, they still would not connect. My box top picture was