Skip to main content

I Believe


I believe I have a purpose......
 My journey has just begun.......
I believe my destiny is ordained..........
My footsteps have been ordered......
I believe he walks with me.....
Never to leave nor forsake me..........
I believe every promises my daddy God has ever made to me. 

I believe that his timing is far from mine.......
His ways are higher than my own.......
I believe his word never returns void.......
 He is not a man that he should lie.........
 I believe he meets me where I am .....
Every minute of every day.

I believe he sees my struggles and loves me unconditionally.....
 He knows my hearts desires.......
I believe he brings beauty from my ashes.....
Everything works for those who love him.

I believe when my hearts breaks........
He collects my tears in a jar......
I believe his healing touch is all I need.....
For he binds the wounds and heals the broken hearted. 

I believe he calls me to stand with the hurting......
When two or more call upon him, he is there in their midst. 
I believe he has put others in my path for encouragement and strength.....
For a three cord strand is not quickly broken.

I believe when I fall in life, there is no condemnation.....
We all sin and fall short.
I believe in times when my world collapses......
He is my refuge and shield, for my hope is in his word. 
I believe to move forward from an offense , I must forgive........
My heart of stone will be removed and a heart of flesh I shall receive.
I believe love never fails.........
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth. 

I believe I am fearfully and wonderfully made.....
Through Him I can do all things.

                              I Believe~                         

Xoxoxo
Stacey

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Julia! God bless you!
      Xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hi Stacey, continue to believe my friend. He has placed all that in your heart!
    God bless
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracy, Thank you for always being such a huge support for me. You encourage me daily and for that I am blessed!!! I "believe" He gave me you for just that!!!
      xoxoxo

      Delete
  3. LOVE this so much!!! Believe has been my word for this year, and it's moving me into a new level of faith...and it's been hard. I'm really learning to trust and believe him and to let go of my doubts and fears.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your Sweet Comments Are Loved~

Popular posts from this blog

Fresh Bread

Photo Credit: Clem Onojeghuo
Give us this day our daily bread.......  The smell of fresh baked bread never fails to have my mouth watering and my nose on high alert, not to mention the warm savory taste each bite brings with melted butter dripping over and drizzling down my finger tips. To say I love fresh bread is an understatement at the very least. Bread that gives me nourishment is not to be wasted, and neither is the spiritual bread my daddy God has for me.

The last week or so, when my alarm starts ringing and before my eyes are open, I ask the Lord to give my daily bread. A fresh word, a warm aroma, and a sweet taste of his bread (word) to begin my day. Now I must be honest and say I am far from a morning person. I am not the "jump out of bed, feet hit the floor running, birds chirping" kinda girl. I am a " hit the snooze button 5 more times, slowly sit up , and pry my eyes open with a crow bar" kinda girl.  And thankfully my daddy God knows this, after all …

When God Says Go, Will You Go?

Photo Credit: Greg Raines
Remembering the story of Jonah , God instructs him to go to the city of Nineveh and preach against it because of all the wickedness there. However Jonah fled from the Lord and ran in the opposite direction. After being thrown into the sea and swallowed by a giant fish for three days, Jonah cries out to the Lord and is then spat up from the belly of the fish to go and do as he was instructed.

Jonah 1:1-3
The word of the Lord came to Jonah the son of Amittai saying, : Arise, go to Nineveh the great city and cry against it, for their wickedness has come up before Me." But Jonah rose to flee to Tarshish from the presence of the Lord. So he went down to Joppa, found a ship which was going to Tarnish, paid the fare and went down into it to with them to Tarshish from the presence of the Lord.

I still have a time wrapping my head around the fact Jonah was in the belly of a fish for three days. I can not fathom the intense grossness of it all. Can you? Had he gon…

His Binding Love Letter

Photo Credit: Joanna Kosihska
Here it is post Valentine's Day and though I am not a huge fan of this particular holiday, I do find a tender sweetness of it's meaning.

Sometimes being single has it's downfalls and holidays are a reminder that I am indeed single. Most of the time I am quite content where I am in my journey of singleness and then there are those times in between when I wonder if I will ever share my life again with a man. I do not ponder on that thought quite often as I know my daddy God has a plan and the right man for me.  This year Valentine's day was odd for me. I was not in a place of sadness nor did I feel sorry for myself. It was not a pity party holiday for me but yet I found myself wanting to hear I am loved. And I believe my daddy God wanted to show me as well. So yesterday as I read many beautiful post from what seemed like tons of flower pictures, and candy filled "I love yous", I secretly asked myself what is my love letter in life…