Skip to main content

Taking A Break and Resting


It's been several weeks since my last blog.
However I am at a place of rest and refreshing time.

I will be back soon.
Just going to enjoy a little summer time.......

See you all soon!!!!

Be Blessed!!!!

Xoxoxo
Stacey

Matthew 11:28-30

28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Comments

Post a Comment

Your Sweet Comments Are Loved~

Popular posts from this blog

Her Son.....Our Saviour

This is a post I wrote 4 years ago  (4/8/12) on  "Shakin' the Foundation" blog site. I share it every Easter. I pray it ministers to your hearts.  **************************************************************************** As Easter approaches, I have been thinking alot about Jesus' time here on earth. We have all heard of his birth,his teachings,his signs,wonders and miracles. For the most part, we have been taught his life story from those who had the honor of walking daily with him, from those who witnessed every aspect of his life here. However today I am seeing his life through a mother's eyes....... Mary's eyes.....  As a mom myself, I can feel her joy when she looked into the eyes of her precious son. The miracle that she had been chosen to give birth to. That sweet precious baby boy that sometimes would fall down while playing, the one that cried out to her to pick him up..... Can you imagine looking into those beautiful eyes knowing wh...

Am I Ready Lord ??

I can speak of my past....... I feel safe in my present.......... But I am nervous for my future...... Excited and nervous wrapped into one. Am I ready Lord?? God's word tells us, He did not give us a spirit of fear, but of love and sound mind. So why am I so nervous?  Maybe I am scared of myself..... ~Sheesh~ Scared I will maybe make the same choices again..... ~Yuck~ Scared the "old" me will resurface and the emotional baggage of my past will consume the me of today..... ~Lord No~ Fearful if I truly allow someone in, I will be rejected.... ~tears~ Or the choices I make will be just that, MY choices and not God's will for my life. ~Sweet Jesus~  My door of isolation has opened, I take my first few steps breathing in the new season that is upon me...... It is a sweet excitement..... Very sweet!  But as refreshing as it is, part of me wants to run back to the sheltered place I hav...

A Word from the Lord.....Featuring Tracy Teppler

I love how God uses people and I love it and am humbled by when the Lord sometimes uses me in some small way.  I love when someone is desperate for a touch, a word, from God and... they get it.  I love when one is in church and you see how people have been touched by God. I WANT THAT TOO.. I WANT THAT... for me too.  My husband and I have been going through a very hard thing and its culminating in a court case on the 7th of February, but I have been fearful and alternating between begging the Lord to intervene before then, or begging Him to make it go away!  We have been trying to do all the right things, like reading God's word, trusting Him, speaking His word over the situation... But it is TOUGH to have faith in the face of the enemy's attempts at destruction when you have been standing for so long. And then.... WOW! The morning after a 5 1/2 hour meeting with our lawyers to prepare for the court case, the morning after being emotionally drained ...