Skip to main content

Stepping out in Faith~

Wow, to say I am a little nervous to take this step is an understatement. God had placed this additional blog on my heart several months ago.

For those who do not know, my sister, and best friend Diana have our ministry blog site "Shakin' the Foundation" and for me to step out and add another one to my resume' of blogger is a honor and blessing.

However it is a tad bit scary to start something new......

But that is what God does with His children.....

He has us to step out of our comfort zone into the unknown.....

He brings us to a new place of uncertainties, only to have us learn a new level of faith in Him. 

He tells us to despise not small beginnings.....


So here I am, at a new place, biting my finger nails, twirling my hair between my fingers,and breathing deeply as I take this new step.


 In the near future, I will be introducing a few ladies that will be guest blogging here on a regular basis. I am honored that these women are in my life and can't wait for them to become apart of yours.

Some are old friends .....

Some are new......

And  each one holds a special place in my heart~

Be encouraged as they tell their stories of times where it seemed as if there was no place to go, no hope, no love and no healing.

Stories of God's grace and love in their lives as they too "stood" through their trials, their hardships and their battles.

See the "before", the "during" and the "after" of God's victory in each and every one of our stories~

See His love~

See that you are not alone~


Welcome to "She Stands"

Much Love~
Stacey

Proverbs 17:17

17 A friend loves at all times,And a brother is born for adversity.

Comments

Post a Comment

Your Sweet Comments Are Loved~

Popular posts from this blog

Touching The Hem Of His Garment

It's day 6 of my 21 day fast and I have discovered just how much I have relied on social media for my daily encouragement. It's so easy , one click of my mouse and it's there for me to see. A short cut of sorts, a quick fix in a world , my world, that is constantly moving and changing. But when I dig into my daddy Gods word, when I take the time to seek Him, the encouragement is more....So much more. Today I am encouraged by the woman who suffered with the issue of blood. For 12 years she suffered a life of misery and in her culture was considered  unclean. It was a chronic condition which means she probably had anemia as well as  physical weakness. She was hopelessly incurable by the many doctors she had sought out for medical care. She had become destitute for she spent all that she had. Everything and everyone who she would come in contact with would have become ceremonially unclean making her shunned by all in society including her family. Her husband probably

Sifting Before the Shifting

I have been hearing the Lord say " shift" for the last year.  Shift in the atmosphere, shift in our nation, shift in the church, and a shift in me.  When I think about the word shift, I see a grand swope of the hand of God moving all into a direction of peace and wholeness.I believe without a doubt He is doing so, however I never once entertained the though He'd have to do some sifting.... sifting in me. Sifting is a process, a two part process, when sifting wheat. First comes the threshing, the beating of the grain using a flail. Second part is the winnowing, throwing the mixture in the air allowing the wind to blow away the lighter chaffs and the heavier grains to fall back down for recovery.  I take a closer look at this process and begin to meditate on how it applies to my life. The threshing  is the process of removal; removing those things which will cause me to stumble.When God begins to remove, He does so with the intent of replacing; replacing with those

When My Puzzle Pieces Do Not Fit

    Putting a puzzle together can be fun, enjoyable and somewhat a relaxing time when the pieces all fit correctly the first time.  However when it is a puzzle with thousands of little pieces that require a great deal of time trying to figure out what piece goes where it can become frustrating, at least for me. Many times I have had to rely on the box top picture to navigate me through the placing of each piece and even that process can be irritating. Eventually the pieces do all fit exactly the way they were created to fit and the perfect picture is formed.It is a victory of sorts for me as patience is not my best quality.  But what about when our life's pieces are not fitting together? I had this certain picture I created in my mind, a picture how my own pieces were to fit together, my perfect box top per say. However the pieces I chose I could not force them to fit. No matter how I placed them, pushed them together, they still would not connect. My box top picture was