Skip to main content

Just Write


                                                      Photo by Nick Morrison on Unsplash


Some days I can feel the words in me swirling like a small tornado. Other days words are hard to find. 

But. Today. 

There is no rhythm or reason to the words in my spirit.  They swirl with a life of their own, waiting to be introduced to the world.  There is no one story in particular only words that are bursting to be written.  

Today I will just write.

 From a place that has stained my heart with tears...

 From a place that has brought unexplained joy to my soul....

 From all that has moved me into a grace that can only be from Jesus himself. 

Never mind if the tale of my words jump from one universe to another; if they intertwine as unmatched threads having no connection whatsoever. 

Just write. 

Write those things which others can bury within and have them for a rainy day. 

Write those things which others can glean nuggets of wisdom on days when wisdom seems to be hidden. 

Write those things for all to be reminded how loved and important we are and do have purpose. 

Write those things that once brought you pain but now gives you a joy beyond your wildest imagination. 

Write portions of your life in truth and transparency knowing your words will be a anchor of hope to many. Or just one. 

This year has been indescribable.  2020 has had me take inventory of myself and the life I desire for the Kingdom of God.  My heart posture has been molded and remolded...….daily. 

But the rocks of wisdom I have gained have been etched deep within my soul . 


* My validation does not come from the things of this world but in Jesus alone. 

* The rejection that has slammed my heart , no longer holds me hostage. 

* Extend grace as often as possible;  just as my Jesus does for me. 

* Compassion is a portion of the hearts life line. Share it.  Jesus has shown me more compassion than I would ever deserve. 

* Stay humble in all things at all times.  Pride is destructive and has no mercy. 

* Use Godly wisdom with the things of this world and never take my eyes off Jesus. Stay focused!

* Turning the other cheek over and over again hurts like the dickens but the rewards of  forgiveness out weights any false value or narrative in revenge seeking. 

* The power of prayer and its effects can never be measured.. Prayer seals me, delivers me, protects me, provides for me and most importantly connects me to The One I belong to. 

* He gives me beauty for my ashes. 

* He sings over me

* I am His daughter. 

* Loved without measure 


 I do not know what is around the bend for me or this upside down world we are living in. But what I do know, Jesus has it and us in the palm of his hand. Trust him and stay focused!! 


And keep writing!



James 3:13 

Who is wise and understanding among you? Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Touching The Hem Of His Garment

It's day 6 of my 21 day fast and I have discovered just how much I have relied on social media for my daily encouragement. It's so easy , one click of my mouse and it's there for me to see. A short cut of sorts, a quick fix in a world , my world, that is constantly moving and changing. But when I dig into my daddy Gods word, when I take the time to seek Him, the encouragement is more....So much more. Today I am encouraged by the woman who suffered with the issue of blood. For 12 years she suffered a life of misery and in her culture was considered  unclean. It was a chronic condition which means she probably had anemia as well as  physical weakness. She was hopelessly incurable by the many doctors she had sought out for medical care. She had become destitute for she spent all that she had. Everything and everyone who she would come in contact with would have become ceremonially unclean making her shunned by all in society including her family. Her husband probably

Sifting Before the Shifting

I have been hearing the Lord say " shift" for the last year.  Shift in the atmosphere, shift in our nation, shift in the church, and a shift in me.  When I think about the word shift, I see a grand swope of the hand of God moving all into a direction of peace and wholeness.I believe without a doubt He is doing so, however I never once entertained the though He'd have to do some sifting.... sifting in me. Sifting is a process, a two part process, when sifting wheat. First comes the threshing, the beating of the grain using a flail. Second part is the winnowing, throwing the mixture in the air allowing the wind to blow away the lighter chaffs and the heavier grains to fall back down for recovery.  I take a closer look at this process and begin to meditate on how it applies to my life. The threshing  is the process of removal; removing those things which will cause me to stumble.When God begins to remove, He does so with the intent of replacing; replacing with those

When My Puzzle Pieces Do Not Fit

    Putting a puzzle together can be fun, enjoyable and somewhat a relaxing time when the pieces all fit correctly the first time.  However when it is a puzzle with thousands of little pieces that require a great deal of time trying to figure out what piece goes where it can become frustrating, at least for me. Many times I have had to rely on the box top picture to navigate me through the placing of each piece and even that process can be irritating. Eventually the pieces do all fit exactly the way they were created to fit and the perfect picture is formed.It is a victory of sorts for me as patience is not my best quality.  But what about when our life's pieces are not fitting together? I had this certain picture I created in my mind, a picture how my own pieces were to fit together, my perfect box top per say. However the pieces I chose I could not force them to fit. No matter how I placed them, pushed them together, they still would not connect. My box top picture was